After being scheduled for September 2020 in Pensacola but postponing due to the effects of Hurricane Sally, PBR is proud to return to the Pensacola Bay Center on March 20 & 21. Tickets from the previously scheduled date will be honored and date for new ticket purchases will be announced soon.
Entering its seventh year of competition, PBR'S (Professional Bull Riders) premier expansion tour, the Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour (PWVT), has released a preliminary 2021 schedule including 19 tour stops, with a minimum of an additional six in the works. For more information go to www.pbr.com
The concept is simple enough: match the world’s best bull riding athletes against the toughest animal athletes on the planet in an 8-second man versus beast duel. Of course, it’s only simple until you strap a tough and determined 159-pound cowboy to the back of a temperamental 2,000-pound bull. The result is unparalleled action where danger, drama and heroic accomplishments are just a part of the game.
• All fans as well as staff and competitors will be required to wear face masks inside the Pensacola Bay Center.
• PBR will only sell up to 50% of arena capacity to separate fans.
• All fans will be in POD seating, which increases distancing and minimizes fan crossover when entering and exiting their seats.
• All PBR staff, riders and stock contractors will be subject to COVID-19 (coronavirus) medical testing.
• Increased sanitization of high-contact areas including bathrooms, concourses, concession stands, elevators, dining areas, and the Pensacola Bay Center Box Office.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the venue in high touch point areas to promote hand hygiene.
• There will be a focus on mobile ticketing.
• Merchandise sales will be limited to best-selling items to reduce lines and encourage speedier transactions.
Please see our venue COVID-19 plan here .
MASK MUST BE WORN TO ATTEND.
TICKETS ARE SOLD IN SEATING PODS OF GROUPS 2-6.
Children 2 and older need a ticket
Tickets prices go up $5 on day of event.